Saturday, April 6, 2013

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It gives bloggers a chance to spread the of the words of all of the awesome books they've gotten throughout the week. 

I normally don't get books often, so these posts will be rather very sporadic.


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
This is my third copy of this book and I have zero regrets. I found it at a local bookstore for $2 and I was like "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I NEED." I am actually currently rereading this so look for a review that should be up soon.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I am SO excited to read this! Fairy tale retellings are legit my guilty pleasure. What am I talking about, it's not guilty. VERY EXCITED.

Chime by Franny Billingsley
I LOVE this new cover! That's what made me pick up this book, then I saw that it's about witches, I had to get it.

Ten by Gretchen McNeil
WHY DID I NOT ALREADY HAVE THIS? I am in love with Gretchen McNeil and Possess was a great book

Who Done It? by a lot of authors
This looks so cool! I can't believe I had never heard about this before. There are so many amazing authors in this anthology and I can't wait until I get a chance to read it. I love a good mystery.

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Ten was a great read! I read it last year and really enjoyed it. The others you have are on my TBR list! Welcome to the IMM meme :)
    Come see my IMM post :)
    Have a great week!
    +New GFC Follower.
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder is on my tbr list. I love fairy tale retellings whether they are in book form or tv show. One of my favourite shows is Once Upon A Time even thought I am really behind it in right now.
    Raquel at The Babbling Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I haven't read any of these except Ten, which I liked, but wasn't the best. I hope you enjoy all of the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great batch of books. Cinder is awesome I hope you love it! I hope you enjoy your new books! I am also a new follower via GFC :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first IMM! That's cool that you're rereading Beautiful Creatures. I'd be curious to learn if your opinion of it changed at all from the first to the second read.

    Happy reading!
    Michelle @ Playing Jokers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder is amazing. That is all. :) Oh, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CINDER! Loved that book and its sequel Scarlet so much. I hope you enjoy all your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete