Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Truth or Dare

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.                                                                            
                                                                            
Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green

Publication Date: May 14,2013 by Little Brown Books for Young Readers

From Goodreads:

When a simple round of truth or dare spins out of control, three girls find it’s no longer a party game. It’s do or die.

It all started on a whim: the game was a way for Tenley Reed to reclaim her popularity, a chance for perfect Caitlin “Angel” Thomas to prove she’s more than her Harvard application. Loner Sydney Morgan wasn’t even there; she was hiding behind her camera like usual. But when all three start receiving mysterious dares long after the party has ended, they’re forced to play along—or risk exposing their darkest secrets.

How far will Tenley, Caitlin and Sydney go to keep the truth from surfacing? And who’s behind this twisted game?

Set against the backdrop of Echo Bay, an isolated beach town haunted by misfortune, Truth or Dare is a highly charged debut that will keep readers in suspense from beginning to end.


Why:I have literally stared at this cover for ten minutes. PRETTY COLORS. I have always loved books based around childhood games gone wrong and I can not wait until this comes out. This sound amazing, and I want it. The end.

5 comments:

  1. This is new to me - sounds good - I'll be adding it to my list

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good mystery, so this one's going on the TBR pile right now. Thanks for sharing!

    Steph My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I love this cover. I have the ARC waiting to be read, I'm going to try to get to it closer to the publication date.

    My "Waiting On" Wednesday
    LisaILJ @ "I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this sounds awesome! And I agree with you about the cover. It's soooo prettty! :D

    My WoW

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! That cover IS pretty. This is why I don't play Truth or Dare. I don't want to die!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :).

    Followed back! Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete