Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (1)


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger

This is going to be very easy for me, considering I just started my blog last week.

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:


Crank by Ellen Hopkins

I love everything Ellen Hopkins. Her books were some of the first to really get me into reading, so of course there is going to be a few of them on here. Great book.


Looking for Alaska by John Green

This is also one of the books that really instilled a love of YA literature into me. It is a wonderful book. It's my favorite of his that I've read.


Choker by Elizabeth Woods

This book was insane. I don't think it would be on this list if it weren't for the ending. I was all shades of "WHAT?" after finishing it. I literally could not handle how much the ending shook me. One of the best endings I've ever read and it's a great thriller.


Tricks by Ellen Hopkins

This was the first book that I read by Ellen Hopkins. This is what made me love her books. This was an amazingly powerful, moving novel. I recommend this to EVERYBODY.


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Do I even need explain this choice?


Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

This is the cutest romance I've ever read. It very well could be my favorite romance I've ever read. I TORE through this in one day because it is just SO GOOD. Love love love. Go read it, please.



I, again, read this very early on my adventure with books. It was the first book I had read of his and I just fell in love. I utterly love everything about this novel.











Burned by Ellen Hopkins

This book is so amazing. I couldn't tear myself away from it while reading it. Ellen Hopkins really is a genius.












A Million Suns by Beth Revis

This is the sequel to Across the Universe, but I enjoyed this book so much more than the first book. That is very rare for me. GREAT BOOK.











 Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

And lastly, an AMAZING, DEEP, MOVING, TENSE, EMOTIONAL novel. This might be my favorite book of all time. This truly is a great book. Everyone should read it, especially now seeing as it's Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I haven't read anything from here other than The Hunger Games (my favorite book EVER), but they are all books that are high on my to-read pile (:
    Good luck with your blog!! I'm a new GFC follower.

    Can you please check out my blog too and follow back? Thanks (:
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games also made my list! :) And the other books look great, too. Looking For Alaska is on my TBR pile.

    My TTT

    Julie @ Books and Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read A Million Suns last month - great book! And, like many, many other bloggers, The Hunger Games made my list too.

    Here's mine: TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard amazing things about the "Across the Universe" series, maybe I'll get to read it soon. :)

    See what books made my "Top Ten" list at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speak is AMAZING!! Have you read Wintergirls too? Great list! My Top Ten List

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grat list! I´ve read and loved The Hunger Games and Looking for Alaska.
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice list! there's so many books here that I hope to read some day :)

    new follower!
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Top 10, The Hunger Games made my list as well
    New Follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete